Studio Snapshots

Monday's are dedicated to getting all the yucky admin work done around here.
But with my studio in my back yard and these lovely summer days,
I've been posting up on the deck.  
What better way to make the office a retreat!
Below is what the back area used to look like!  Before my husband got after it and created my 
dream studio and beautiful garden.  I tell him everyday how much I love him :)  
Enjoy the rest of these snapshots that were taken as things took shape.






I'll show you around the inside next week!
Bye for now, Lori



Comments

  1. Such a sweet space to work in, Lori! I just adore it! I can imagine how much joy it brought you as you were watching it take shape. It's just great!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks laurie, it's like a dream!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts