To Be Beautiful

Meet Amy!
She makes our skin beautiful...

"I get asked all the time what kind of makeup I wear
and when I say none, their mouths drop!
And at 47, I get regular compliments on how beautiful
my skin looks, I owe it all to Amy" -Carol Warren 
"My skin was dehydrated and tired looking. 
Amy put me on a regimine that brought my skin back to life." -Katie Bahr
...................................
"Not only does Amy have an amazing touch, but her products and
state-of-the-art machines make my skin glow everytime." -Tracy Wilson
Our special guest for Divine Spirit's 3rd Jewelry Party and Sale...Amy Anderson!
Join us for
Pumpkin Peels and Jewelry Deals
Friday, October 19
4-7pm
1701 Glasgow Ave
Cardiff, CA

Amy will be there offering her incredible Pumpkin Peels for only $25.
First come first served, so come and enjoy her magic touch for smooth and radiant skin.

Comments

Popular Posts