And they call this "work"

Listening to Joni Mitchell is by far my deepest inspiration.

I listen to music when I work in my studio where it serves as my motivator. I'm sure what I listen to affects what designs I choose to create. That's pretty cool, I think.

I love to design jewelry to mellow music, however when I am in production mode I need the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull and a host of other classic artists to set the tempo, make me dance and sing (oh yes, out loud) and help me appreciate the special world in my studio.

-Denise

Comments

  1. Anonymous06 June, 2010

    you know denise you used to look like that...long straight hair, bangs and all, guitar in hand. i remember you playing and singing to me. you were and still are an inspiration, keep creating and being your beautiful free self. xo, lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the tissue box! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts